Elation Dental now offering Afterpay!
Have you used Afterpay for fashion and shopping? You can now use Afterpay for your dental treatment at Elation Dental!
With Afterpay, you can spread out the cost of your dental care over four equal fortnightly payments, with no added interest, and no additional fees.
This includes not only your initial comprehensive dental consultation, but also fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges, veneers and tooth whitening!
How does Afterpay Work?
Ready to go? Download the Afterpay app to get started!
Using Afterpay at Elation Dental, Croydon South
- An Australian issued Debit or Credit Card
- You will need to be over 18 years of age
- You need to be an Australian resident
Using Afterpay at Elation Dental
- Book your appointment by calling us on 9725 2029, or book online by clicking here!
- Download the Afterpay app on your phone. Sign in, if you're an existing Afterpay user, or create a new account.
- Check your spend limit before you visit us - press the barcode icon in the Afterpay app.
- Once you've seen one of our amazing, friendly dentists or dental prosthetist (Dr Tina So, Dr Tim Wenas, Dr Madeline Townsend, Mr Jeremy Kearns), then generate a barcode on your app to show us at reception
- Once your visit is complete, Afterpay will debit the first of four fortnightly payments from your card.
- Finally, Afterpay will inform you of your repayment schedule through the app.
What should you know?
- You should have the funds for your first fortnightly payment available when you visit Elation Dental
- Your Afterpay spend limit depends on whether you're already an Afterpay customer, or a new customer. Your spend limit will also be affected by current orders/purchases on your Afterpay account.
- If you fail to make a payment on time, you'll be charged a late fee ($10), and another late fee ($7) if the payment is still unpaid 7 days from when it was due.
- $199 New Patient package Terms and Conditions: Offer available to all new patients of Elation Dental without private health insurance. Price is $199 which may be paid in full at your appointment, or you can Afterpay for four equal fortnightly payments of $49.75 - Afterpay's standard customer conditions apply. Offer includes up to the following item numbers (regular price): 011 ($60), 022 ($40 each - not all patients require dental xrays), 072 ($30), 073 ($30), 221 ($50), 114 ($110), 121 ($25) - sum of regular prices $385. If you have private health insurance with dental benefits payable (limits not reached), the above deal is only $50 gap (after claiming your health insurance benefit).