Making an eAppointment
- If this is your first visit to our clinic, please bring in a completed Elation Dental New Patient Form
- Please "Create an Account" prior to making an appointment, as otherwise the appointment may not be created successfully and we don't get informed of your appointment!
- Also note some smartphones may not display the online booking registration successfully - you may have better luck on a tablet or computer. You can also call us on 9725 2029.
Urgent and emergency dental appointments
If you require urgent attention, please call us on (03) 9725 2029. If you have a dental emergency we will always try to fit you in as soon as possible.
Victorian Lockdowns and emergency dental appointments
During any Covid-19 lockdowns, please SMS your name and a brief description of your problem to our mobile 0402 968 183.
We are COVIDsafe
- With our COVIDsafe plan in place, we are only permitted to treat 100% healthy patients. If you have any symptoms at all (including a cough, sore throat, running nose, fever etc) or have had close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID19, we must delay your treatment.
- Please attend either by yourself, or a single accompanying person (if possible) to help keep within capacity limits.
- You can also wait in your car, and call us on 9725 2029 to let us know you've arrived. We'll call you back when we are able to see you!